F#@&, I've been found out
An entry that showed how uninitiated I was with the wild world of blogger.
Somebody has found this very site. How the heck did you do that? I have carefully select an alternative URL, and varied it. How the heck did you do that? This is suppose to be a kitchen site. Huh! There goes my carefully staged entry, for up until the end of this month!! I guess I have to write something more then. Huh, and here I thought that I can get about one week hiatus!
Uh, and is that for me? I'm touched! even close to tears..
But to think, all of these are ruined.. Haha..
we're even.
To light: I get this one shared computer. Most of the time I can use it, but not always. That's way I need this 'shadow' site. To cook some of the raw stuff, the works in progress, for the just in case something urgent come-up, like duh, work. Plus, that computer is running only on Windows ME, using old version of IE 5.0. They don't support most of the script applet. Including the WYSWG features like the "compose" editor and "preview" stuff. Thus, I did most of the formating manually. And to see the final result, I need this site.
Glimpse of material you've probably seen may eventually be published sometime, somewhere, in the future. Some you may have already seen again. Because the URL of this site has already been 'compromised', this site may cease to exist soon enough. May or may not be seen again, we'll see.
-kasarung
Somebody has found this very site. How the heck did you do that? I have carefully select an alternative URL, and varied it. How the heck did you do that? This is suppose to be a kitchen site. Huh! There goes my carefully staged entry, for up until the end of this month!! I guess I have to write something more then. Huh, and here I thought that I can get about one week hiatus!Uh, and is that for me? I'm touched! even close to tears..
But to think, all of these are ruined.. Haha..
we're even.
To light: I get this one shared computer. Most of the time I can use it, but not always. That's way I need this 'shadow' site. To cook some of the raw stuff, the works in progress, for the just in case something urgent come-up, like duh, work. Plus, that computer is running only on Windows ME, using old version of IE 5.0. They don't support most of the script applet. Including the WYSWG features like the "compose" editor and "preview" stuff. Thus, I did most of the formating manually. And to see the final result, I need this site.
Glimpse of material you've probably seen may eventually be published sometime, somewhere, in the future. Some you may have already seen again. Because the URL of this site has already been 'compromised', this site may cease to exist soon enough. May or may not be seen again, we'll see.
-kasarung

<< Home